BatteryBack was originally created in the summer of 2008 and belongs to the WasteCare Group. More than 30,000 battery collection points have been established, and this number is growing rapidly.
The BatteryBack collection point network is good for everyone:
– Consumers can easily recycle batteries
– Battery retailers provide comprehensive free battery collection services
– Civic Amenity site can enjoy free battery recycling
– Schools, colleges and public buildings can show off their green certificates by providing faculty, staff, visitors and students with the opportunity to recycle batteries for free
– Companies can also use this collection structure and avoid unnecessary costs
– When collecting such a large number of batteries, manufacturers can rest assured that they will fulfill their obligations in the most cost-effective manner
– Eventually, more and more collection points will help the UK achieve our recycling goals (we need to increase battery recycling).
BatteryBack is committed to becoming the most popular battery recycler in the country; if you want to know more, please feel free to contact us.
The back of the battery
How to recycle used battery containers and waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)