A Great Choice of 12 Popular Colors Candle Wax Dye for Candle Making, 60g Soy Wax Dye for Making 100 lb Wax, DIY Scented Candles
Color: 12 Color
- 【Product introduction】Candle wax dye for candle making, it can be used to make colorful candles. Includes 12 of the most popular colors, Each color with 0.16 oz (4.5g), total 58g. AVAILABLE IN MULTI COLORS: they can be mixed well with other wax colors, The candles will be made with many bright and colorful dyes(no air bubbles, ever fade, natural and environmentally friendly).
- 【How to use】1.Melted Temperature: 140-230°F, Mix candle wax dye carefully for a minimum of 2-3 minutes.2.SMALL DOSAGE: 0.02-0.06 oz of soy candle wax dye for 1 lb of candle mass is necessary for the full coloring of the candle mass. The richness of colors depends on the amount of dye used. If you want to make the color darker, you can add more candle dye.
- 【Perfectly Melted】Dye blocks dissolved won’t be any clots in the candle mass and staining will be even, the candle surface doesn’t flake or tarnish with time, so let the process of candle making turned out smoothly and quickly. Soy paraffin wax can be taken the color very easily and candle wax dye will suffice to make the candle vibrant and pure color. No Color Aberration: Soy wax paraffin stained color the same as Wax dye color.
- 【Safety Natural】 The DIY candle soy dyes are safe, no pungent smell, non-toxic, animal-friendly, stain-free, gentle, and safe to skin. If you dye something incautiously, it can be washed away with hot water and will not stain your skin and clothes.
- 【Candlediy Warranty】10 years OEM Candle factory competency,Most efficient technical support with superb processing technology.★ Candlediy is committed to provide the best product and services to every customer, your feedback is our motivation. We are looking forward to your feedback.
Binding: Office Product
model number: 12 color
Part Number: gesd
Details: We offer high-quality candle soy wax dye is easy to create many different shades for coloring candles, it also can be blended with other colors dye to create additional unique colors, you will never get bored blending the colors and will only sharpen your vision with this interactive project. Important to know: 1. How to increase the number of shades? The dye is easily crushed into small pieces, which allows you to mix it with other dyes, thus creating a variety of colors and shades. 2. Acceleration of dissolution. To accelerate the process of dissolution of the dye mix with the mass of the candle at a temperature of at least 150 - 170 °F degrees. 3. How to calculate the required amount of dye. The dosage depends on the fat content, hardness, and purity of candle mass. More dye is required for wax candles. To dye the entire base of paraffin weighing 1 lb, only 0.02-0.06 oz of dye is sufficient. For wax weighing the same, you need to add 0.03-0.08 oz. 4. Dyeing of candles can be executed in two ways: Entire dyeing. The dye is added to the paraffin mixture of the melted base, is mixed thoroughly until full solidification, and then poured into a mold. Partial dyeing. Dipping finished product in the solution is carried out after the complete solidification of the candles.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.1 x 0.7 inches