Art3d Peel & Stick Brick Kitchen Backsplash Self-Adhesive Wall Tile Stone Design, 10 Sheets
- Peel and stick tile backsplash sticker, specially design for kitchen backsplash and bathroom backsplash
- 1.4 Times coverage areas: the size of the tile is 12"x12", which covers 40% more area than 10"x10" tile covers
- Recommended Use: Kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplashes, bedroom walls, laundry rooms etc.
- Easy do it yourself, peel and stick installation
- Flexible and humidity resistant
model number: A17000M
Part Number: A17086P10def
Details: Easy DIY peel and stick tile concept of mosaic sticker smart tile is made of an adhesive substrate topped with a gel component called PU resin, the embossed 3d PU resin offers stunning visual impact. the tiles are thin and light, they can be installed in minutes over a clean and sleek surface without any mess or specialized tools, and never crack with time.Bathroom back splash wall tile is also an economic wall covering material, if you are getting tiled of the same design, just peel them off and change a new style. Art3d mosaic sticker offers veracious collections to meet you different taste.Kitchen back splash wall tiles are lightweight, easy to handle, cut and maintain, they will remain on your walls for as long as you wish them to be. The tiles can also be easily installed directly over existing panels or smooth surface. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms (do not use in shower).
Easy Do It Yourself
Step 1-You should thoroughly clean and dry your wall.
Step 2-Overlap the tiles and grout lines, peel off the backing and stick side by side for a seamless appearance.
Step 3-Press firmly after confirming the place.
- Tiles should not directly contact with flames, steam or submerse in water. Do not install tiles less than 16 inches away from the top of stove.
-Rough surfaces such as porous wood, embossed ceramic tiles or textured wallpaper are not suitable to install.
- The curing period is 2 days after you install them on your wall (21 days for the freshly painted walls).
- The new arrived peel and stick wall tiles may have little gel smell. The smell will dispel in 2-3 days.
- If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hair dryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly starting with the corners.Then use a cleaning product to remove the excess glue left by the peel and stick tiles.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 1.0 inches