Charity Leaf Disposable Palm Leaf Like Bamboo Round Plates & Serving Tray | All Natural and Biodegradable | Weddings, Charcuterie Boards, BBQs, and Parties | 12" Inch Round (25 pcs)
Brand: Charity Leaf
- 100% COMPOSTABLE & DISPOSABLE: Free from chemicals that leech into food or binders that compromise biodegradability. This palm leaf plates set biodegrades faster than others in approximately 60 days, is great for the soil after composting, and safely burnable, making it ideal for disposal in fire pits at summer camps or lodges
- MICROWAVE AND OVEN-SAFE: Reheat Your Leftovers in the Microwave; Put Them in the Oven up to 340 Degrees for up to 30 Minutes
- ECOCHIC: Palm leaf tableware compliments any occasion, be it a wedding, holiday gathering, BBQ, picnic, any outdoor event or even a camping trip. These Charity Leaf palm plates are sure to enhance any party or affair with their rustic wooden bamboo appearance
- HAND CRAFTED: Crafted by experienced rural artisans exclusively using palm leaves that have naturally dropped to the ground. We pay fair prices for good quality and personally assure ourselves of the local fair working conditions
- PLANTING TREES WITH EVERY PURCHASE:At Charity Leaf we are strongly support tree planting efforts by various charities. Thus part of our proceeds will go towards reforestation efforts globally through partners like One Tree Planted.
Details: Charity Leaf Plates Are: Eco-friendly 100 percent compostable Microwave-safe and safe for baking Freezer safe and leak proof Elegant Chic Tableware This Eco-Dinnerware is produced by heat pressing palm leaves and the process uses no chemicals or waxes. It is 100% natural and no trees are cut in the entire process. They are strong enough to use with a knife and fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked. You can even use them for baking!
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 12.1 x 5.4 inches