Condar Ceramic Catalytic Combustor for Blaze King KEJ1100, KEJ1300, and Princess Wood Stoves CC-100
- Made in the USA by Condar, the “Combustor Experts.”
- For Blaze King models KEJ1100, KEJ1300, and Princess. Measures 7" diameter X 2" thick.
- Made of high-quality materials; approved by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Dipped in a wash that contains platinum and palladium; elements engineered to maximize the catalytic reaction.
- 5-year pro-rated warranty (Claims are handled quickly by Condar’s tech service department 8am-5pm Eastern Time).
model number: CC-100
Part Number: CC-100
Details: Choose the best catalytic combustor on the market. Condar combustors are made with high-quality materials in our North Carolina factory. Approved by the EPA. For Blaze King models KEJ1100, KEJ1300, and Princess. Also for Grizzly, Derco, Country Flame, and Woodchuck. Measures 7" diameter X 2" thick. Ceramic honeycomb coated with platinum and palladium, elements engineered to maximize catalytic reaction. Strategically placed in the smoke path inside a wood stove, catalytic combustor causes smoke to burn as fuel, creating more heat from less wood. That means a wood stove can be burned slowly, transforming most energy stored in a log to the room as heat, instead of to the outside as air pollution. Condar recommends replacing your stove’s catalytic probe thermometer each time the combustor is replaced. Choose Watchman Electronic Catalyst Monitors (ASIN B01CUV3UK8 or B01672BO7W). Steel option also available; a worthwhile expenditure for better performance (ASIN B001RIC0WA). Don't install gasket around the combustor, even if your previous catalyst was wrapped in gasket. Your combustor installation doesn't have to be airtight to achieve optimal operation.