Epoxy Resin AB Part - 32oz Crystal Clear Resin Kit for Art Craft Resin Jewelry Making River Tables Casting and Coating 10 Mica Pigments, 2 Glow in The Dark Colors, 3 Accessories
- Our GLOW IN THE DARK colors are perfect for creating your glow in the dark crafts projects. Our epoxy resin kit has Fewer Bubbles due to our unique mixing resin and hardener method. The result is an amazing crystal clear epoxy resin finish that's perfect for jewelers, art resin, crafters, and hobbyists.
- 1:1 MIXING & EASY TO USE - Mix resin epoxy with hardener and stir thoroughly for 4-5 minutes, apply heat to remove any bubbles. Pour into molds and let it be hard for 40 minutes working time. Both beginners and professional craft resin enthusiasts can create their own unique works of art using this epoxy resin supplies kit.
- HARD AS A ROCK - Once hardened, our resin art kit is rock hard. Also, it has Self Leveling and fast curing benefits and Patented UV light stabilizers will keep your resin artwork vivid and crystal clear. It’s an amazing clear cast epoxy for tumblers, jewelry, clear resin Art and resin Crafts, Pendants, epoxy tumbler kit, coasters, DIY, home decor part, and other clear resin epoxy items.
- BROAD USES & SAFE - The art craft clear epoxy resin and hardener kit is for jewelry, wood workings sculptures, paintings & drawings. With extensive testing, we found that our epoxy resin kits are a perfect match for craft pigments like mica and glow pigment. It's also crystal clear & completely safe to use.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. If you have a problem with the resin epoxy kit, please feel free to reach out! We will get back in touch within 24 hours and help make it right.
Binding: Office Product
model number: Resin01
Part Number: Resin01
Details: Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin by Gallant Art Our team of artists and engineers are proud to provide you with a clear choice for your next project. We know that you will love it and we are excited to see what you create. Applications Coating, Casting, Resin Art, Pour Paintings, Resin Jewelry, Coasters, Tabletops, Cutting Boards, Live Edge River Tables, and Encapsulations. Create stunning artwork by adding colored mica pigments, resin dyes, or glow in the dark pigment. Specifications Size: Two 16 oz bottles, (32 oz total) Note: Resin has a higher density then Hardener. So the 16 OZ bottle of Resin will be less filled then the 16 OZ of Hardener (this has caused some confusion so we wanted to address it). Coverage: 32 oz will cover about 12 sq. feet Temperature: Resin material is safe for food contact <140 degrees Casting: Max casting size is 6 fluid oz (12 cubic inchs), no limit for coating applications or layering for larger casts Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but intended for indoor use Safety: Keep out of reach of children and use only in a ventilated area.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches