IJ INJUICY Edison Table Lamps, E27 Wooden & Ceramics Base Vintage Desk Lamps for Bedside, Bedroom Living, Dining Room, Cafe Bar, Hallway Decor (Dimmer Switch)
Brand: IJ INJUICY
Color: Dimmer Switch
- ❤HIGH QUALITY: Made of high quality materials ,Stable performance,long service life.Unique design, size is :4.7*2.6*2.6inch.
- ❤WIDE APPLICATION: The wooden vintage table lamp base can be use in Study Room, Bedroom, Living room, Dining-Room, Sitting Room, Bar, Hallway, Cafe, Shop, Balcony, etc.
- ❤COMPATIBLE: Compatibble with voltage from 110V to 240V. (No bulbs in,recommended range of bulb wattage is 30-40 watt. )
- ❤BEST GIFT: The best gift for friends, family, kids, older and so on.
- ❤QUALITY ASSURANCE: We provide a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2 Years Limited Product Warranty. Any problem, please feel free to contact INJUICY.
Details: Specifications: Type: Desk Lamp Voltage: 110-240V AC Applicable Space: 10-15 Square. Body Material: Wood & Ceramics Style: Vintage Base Type: E27 Led Light Power: 30-40W(Bulbs not Included) Source Type: Incandescent LED Energy-saving Lamps Is Bub Included: NO Application: Study Room, Bedroom, Living room, Dining-Room, Sitting Room, Bar, Hallway, Cafe, Shop, Balcony, etc. Features: Loft style elegant home decoration Vintage design, best product for pursuit of your personality Vintage color which make you recall you beautiful and good old days The bulb is not included, you can use energy-saving light bulb or LED bulb Package Includes: 1 X Table Light (Bulb is Not Included) Suggestion: WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has been rated for up to 60-watt maximum Type A bulb (not included). 1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building. 2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result. 3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled. 4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb. 5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.