Imitation Gold Leaf Sheets - by Barnabas Blattgold - 100 Sheets - 16 x 16cm - Loose Leaf Interleaved
Brand: BARNABAS BLATTGOLD
Color: Imitation Gold
- 100 Sheets of Composition Gold Leaf Interleaved in a pack. 6-1/4-inch x 6-1/4-inch. German Raw material.
- Restore old furniture into beautiful new looking gold treasures at home.
- Turn old picture frames into glorious gold lit museum frames. Highlighting the family centre piece.
- Gold leaf gilding can be used both professionally as well as a hobbyist on all types of items
- 100 sheets covers approx 20 sq feet of flat area. (cover less for carved areas) Ships From USA
model number: BKT-IGL-25-100
Part Number: IGL-C2516-100
Details: Imitation/Composition GOLD Leaf 100 sheets 16x16cm Size : 6 1/4' x 6 1/4" ( 16cm x 16cm ) Color : # 2.5 Composition gold is a mixture of 88% copper and 12% zinc. Thickness - approx 1 microns Product Information: Multi purpose gilding leaf, applicable onto all kinds of materials like wood, ceramic, glass, metal, paper, fabric, plastic, polyresin etc. Industrial use for such are in Interior Decoration, Renovation, Picture Framing. For hobbiest, can be used in gilding vases, and ceremic onaments, Furtnature restoration, Wall motifs, Scribe and Scrolls, Scrapbooking, Cards, Picture framing, Artision handicrafts. Please note these are imitation Gold leaf, which means they DO NOT contain any Gold. It is also known as composition leaf, and Dutch Leafs. They are used as a substitute to GENUINE GOLD leafs. Please note the leafs contain copper, and will oxidize when exposed to air, especially in humid and heated places. After application it is necessary to coat the finished product with a coating to prevent it from oxidizing.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 7.0 x 0.2 inches