JONMON 1/2 Inch Shank Router Collet Extension Chuck Converter Adapter,Woodworking Milling Rod Chuck Holder Extender Bit with 2 Spring CNC Engraving Lathe Tool Set
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The router collet extender is made of durable and heavy duty hard alloy, which has the advantage of high strength, good toughness, strong shock resistance.
- PRODUCT FEATURE - These collets are used for 1/2 inch extension rod and accepts both 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits for converting and extending. It is a useful tool for your woodworking project.
- BETTER SECURITY -The extension rod can eliminate the dangerous of withdrawing the shank from the collet and extend the bit to provide the full depth of cut.
- EASY TO USE - First put the collet into the cap, then insert the milling cutter into the collet from the top of the nut, and then put it into the rod together. Finally, rotate and fasten it with a wrench.
- WIDELY USE - It can make you more efficient to process products, suitable for woodworking trimming, milling, drilling,CNC, engraving machine and other processing.
Part Number: COLLETS-3P
Details: Description: - Made of industry grade material, high precision, strong and sturdy for long life - It rotates smoothly and small vibration, suitable for professionals and hobbyists. Features: 1.Straight shank and small vibration. 2.Use it to achieve full depth of cut when machining dovetail splines. 3.It can work quite well, and is balanced well for the speeds. 4.Easy to use, better to control, it will improve your work efficiency. Specification: Color: Silver Material: Hard Alloy Model: ER20 Shank Diameter: 1/2 Inch / 12.7mm Accept Shank Size: 1/4" & 1/2" Shank Extend Length: 2-1/4" Package including: 1 x 1/2 Inch Shank Router Collet Extender 1 x ER20 6.5mm Spring Collets 1 x ER20 13mm Spring Collets Note: 1.It can not be used for iron products. 2.The extension chuck needs to be used with a wrench to tighten. 3.Too fast working speed will cause the shank to be overstressed and bent.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches