JOYBASE Lounge Arm Chair, Mid Century Modern Accent Chair, Wood Frame Armchair for Living Room, Bedroom (Beige)
Color: Model02 - Beige
- ★ [ UPDATED ] Accord with ergonomic product design
- ★ COMFORT – Well-padded on the back and seat with the perfect seat angel to have you relaxing in no time! Lounge chair ergonomically designed to accommodate your relaxation need and it’s also equipped with arms to support your posture while resting and enjoying your down time
- ★ MATERIALS - The unique aesthetic wood frame is crafted with solid oak wood creating a sturdy structure that gives better durability. The cushions are foam and soft to the touch with hypoallergenic polyester fabric to fend off any allergens
- ★ VERSATILE PLACEMENT – Simple yet beautiful, the mid-century modern accent chair is the perfect addition to any room
- ★ DIMENSIONS - Its dimension is 26" x 26.8" x 29.5" (L x W x H). Height from Seat to Floor: 15.75"
This JOYBASE modern design chair has an elegant yet sturdy luxurious look. The large size of the cushions and backrest makes the chair ideal to sit and relax comfortably.
From providing sensible seating arrangements in smaller spaces to rounding out interior designs, accent chairs make all-star additions to any home decor arsenal. This one showcases a look perfect for mid-century modern and contemporary spaces! Founded atop a solid wood frame, it is upholstered in a neutral, textured polyester blend, and filled with sponge for comfort. It showcases a low profile, rounded square arms, and sits atop a sleek sled base.
Multi-layer craft sponge cushion and one complimentary pillow
Easy care polyester fabric upholstery and fill
This chair works great in offices, dens, rec. rooms or living rooms
Seats up to 300 lbs.
The angle of the backrest is designed so that you can relax and yet sit straight enough to have a conversation with others.
Material: Fabrics & Oak
Dimension: 26 x 30.5 x 28.75" (L x W x H)
Seat Width: 22.75"
Seat Depth: 22.75"
Need to assemble：Yes
1x Hardware Package
JOYBASE efficient product and package design allows us to use less fossil fuel throughout the entire supply chain than standard, set-up furniture uses