Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Catalytic Combustor Replacement Catalyst Dutchwest Englander (6" x 2" Round Ceramic)
Brand: Midwest Hearth
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Our manufacturer's ceramic and chemical engineers continuously improve every product, making ours the highest quality combustors on the market.
- DECREASES POLLUTION - Midwest Hearth combustors remove 70% of harmful wood stove emissions, keeping the air clean and your family healthy.
- SAVES YOU MONEY - Use less wood to generate the same heat—save up to 1/3 of the cost of a cord of wood—and burn up to 8 hours longer than a non-catalytic stove.
- IMPROVED SAFETY - Catalytic combustors prevent the buildup of creosote, so there’s a lower risk of house fires. Since 1990, the number of creosote-caused fires has decreased by 75% thanks to catalytic stoves.
- 5-YEAR PRORATED WARRANTY - Our combustors boast an extremely low percentage of defects off the manufacturing line, and our warranty claims are only 0.4%, well below the industry average. Our 5-year prorated warranty guarantees our quality.
model number: MH Combustor
Part Number: MH Combustor
Details: Midwest Hearth replacement combustors are a high-quality choice for your catalytic wood burning stove. Replacing your old combustor will help you improve your stove's efficiency, saving you money and producing less pollution. *Includes interam expanding gasket wrap (2"wide x 18" long) that can be used if needed. Compatible Stove Models: Consolidated Dutchwest • Models 2460, 2461, 2462 • Models FA 224, FA 264, FA 288 • Seneca Models 2169, 2170 • Sequoia Stove • Federal Models (Before 1992) • Federal Models (1992 and After) Replaces OEM part # 000C56MA Englander • Models 28CC/28IC and 28JC (Before 1989) • Models 18PC/22PIC and 24FC (1989-1992) Dovre • All Models After 1991 • Heirloom 390 • Horizon 500CC
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.4 x 3.3 inches