NOVICA Folk Art Wood Decoupage Jewelry Box, Multicolor, Huichol Women'
- Size: 2.4" H x 5.5" W x 3.9" D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Ana Maria Gonzalez
- Product Info: Decoupage on pinewood
model number: 256497
Part Number: 256497
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer. About this item: Ana Maria González honors Huichol women with the design of this fabulous jewelry box. Featuring a mirror of the lid, the decoupage on pinewood jewelry box is crafted by hand in Mexico. - Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly About our Artist: Mexico's Ana Maria Gonzalez says, 'For as long as I can remember, I've been around arts and crafts. My whole family produced something and when we'd visit our relatives, my cousins and I would make something for fun. After I married, my husband and I created various kinds of handicrafts, but I felt a need to make something. I began making decorative boxes, painted by hand with different finishes. Today I create boxes with antique motifs.'
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.8 x 3.7 inches