NOVICA Hand Painted Cedar Wood Jewelry Box, Brown, Royal Heritage'
- Size: 12.75" H x 10.25" W x 7" D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Antonio Rojas - crafted with care to be treasured for years to come.
- Product Info: Cedar wood and plywood
model number: 178132
Part Number: 178132
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer. About this item: With its gracious design and radiant color, this exquisite chest evokes an antique treasure. Antonio Rojas carves, crafts and paints it by hand to hold jewelry. A fine pattern of ferns and gilt enhances the beauty of this elegant box. - Features a crackled finish About our Artist: Andean artisan Antonio Rojas lives his life amid wood. 'I'd describe my work as life itself, and my existence together with it,' he says. 'When I was only 17, I created my first piece and it was an immense satisfaction. Art guides my hands in that moment of pleasure as I begin a design. My pieces are inspired by the olden times and reflect the style of vintage pieces. They transmit my love for life and for nature — its flowers, birds and all the rich flora and fauna of our country.'
Package Dimensions: 15.1 x 11.7 x 8.3 inches