PLANK & MILL - Reclaimed Barn Wood Wall Panels - Simple Peel and Stick Planks for Accent Walls, Kitchens, and Other Projects - 10 Square Feet of 3in Wide: Classic Barn Wood
Brand: PLANK & MILL
Color: Reclaimed Barn Wood
- BEAUTIFUL GENUINE RECLAIMED WOOD: We use all real reclaimed barn wood. Every piece of our wood is unique with the knots and dents of actual use. Black backing is applied to any holes to ensure that the material below the wood never shows.
- SIMPLE, EASY, FUN: The Plank and Mill installation process is a breeze. Unlike the tedious fitting process of a traditional shiplap wall Plank and Mill uses simple peel and stick adhesive strips on the back of ever plank to make your installation as simple as possible.
- THE DETAILS: These barn wood pieces range somewhat in size but are small sample pieces for you to test in your home. Includes 5 inch and 3 inch wide pieces. All pieces are 0.15 inches thick. This package includes 1 square feet of planks. The colors may vary from the picture. Our support is always available for questions on sizing and installation.
- YOUR NEEDS, YOUR ART: Try these panels for any project you can imagine. Create a unique accent wall, trim, backsplash, countertop, door cover, mural, headboard, nook, or other DIY project. Our customers have used these in kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, and so many other places!
- UNIQUELY AMERICAN: We treat, back the wood, and apply industrial grade peel off adhesive strips by hand in Tulsa, Oklahoma in the USA. Upcylcing reclaimed wood is not only good for the environment, but it means there's an impressive history with the newest piece of your home.
Part Number: SAMPLE4
Details: Samle Pack of Reclaimed Wood 1 Square Foot 5" and 3" Wide Completing your own unique project made entirely with genuine weathered barnwood is easier than you ever dreamed with Plank and Mill's easy stick on set up. Those dreams of transforming your new room will turn into a shower of compliments in an easy afternoon. Unlike other kits that simulate or artificially weather wood every piece plank in this kit is unique. There's a lot of variation and character in every single panel. Getting started is easy. Just measure the height and width of your space. Multiply them together and divide by 144. This is your square footage, we recommend getting about 5% extra just to be safe. Then you unpack your planks where you're going to install them but leave the plastic wrapping around the end. Let them sit and acclimate to that room for 48-72 hours. If you live in a very dry area, give it an extra day. Clean your application site, then you may want to apply a test piece and leave it there for 48 hours (just to make sure the adhesive plays well with your wall's finish). Even if you test piece falls our support team will walk you through what to do. Remove the plastic ends from your bundles and start laying out your planks on the floor the way you plan to apply them. Now you get to compose your design! Now your ready to start placing. We recommend starting the bottom corner of the site. Just peel the strips off the back and begin sticking each panel to the wall. Be careful, the adhesive is very strong and hard to remove. Apply even pressure every time you apply a few planks. We recommend using a J-roller or laminate roller. When you reach the end of a row you can cut your piece with a hand saw, miter saw, or even just score and break it with a utility knife. Once your area is covered and applied, you're ready to sit back and enjoy the warmth and natural beauty your new favorite room!
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 6.6 x 2.1 inches