Stickyart Vintage Wood Wallpaper Brown Thick Wood Grain Self Adhesive Wallpaper Rustic Wood Wallpaper Peel and Stick Farmhouse Wallpaper Removable for Bedroom Accent Wall Decorative Cabinets 12"x160"
- 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄: With an air-release membrane on the back, this self adhesive wood wallpaper is easy to release air, so the generation of the air bubbles could be avoided during installation.
- 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘: Removable wood wallpaper. Free to peel it off with no sticky residue left behind when you move out. Won't damage walls and furniture.
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍: This self adhesive wood wallpaper is made from vinyl, an eco-friendly material with a waterproof surface. Dust and stains on the surface can be easily wiped off by using just a wet cloth.
- 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈-𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄: This self adhesive wood wallpaper can be used on every flat& clean& smooth& dry surface. Ideal for covering countertops, backsplash, cabinet, shelves, dresser drawers, nightstand, wardrobe, closet, table, bookcase, door, DIY crafts, baseboard, beam, stair riser, school locker, etc.
- 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒: Colors of wallpaper are slightly different from batch to batch, it's recommended to calculate the size before purchasing. And 𝙗𝙪𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
Details: At Stickyart, we want you to shop for this self adhesive wood wallpaper with confidence. If you have questions about Stickyart or any other product for sale, we are eager to help. Notes: 1. 12 inches x 160 inches wallpaper rolls that can cover up to 13.3 square feet. 2. The color on the pictures are for reference only, as color tones can vary due to lighting in the room or chromatic aberration of computer screens. 3. Slight odor is normal and it will disappear after ventilation within several days. 4. Colors of wallpaper are slightly different from batch to batch, it's recommended to calculate the size before purchasing. And buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference. Instruction Steps: 1. Ensure the surface is clean, smooth, dry and flat before application. 2. Measure the size of the surface you need to cover, cut the wallpaper to the desired size. 3. Peel off a portion of the backing slightly. (Do not remove the entire backing at once.) 4. Stick it. Using a cloth(even a sock is ok) to smooth the wallpaper to the surface from the center to edges as you go. (It's better for two people to do it, one hold the top and one unroll and stick it.) 5. Check for bubbles. Use a needle to pierce them, squeeze the air out. 6. Trimming excess wallpaper, then enjoy your new surface! Tip: For installation in corners or curved areas, it is recommended to use a hair dryer to heat the wallpaper for better results of bending around edges. (3-4 inches away from the wallpaper or it will melt).
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 3.2 x 2.1 inches