UNIQOOO Cherry Blossom Sakura Flowers Wax Seal Stamp - Perfect Decoration for Wedding Invitations, Envelops Cards, Gift Wrapping, Snail Mails, Wine Packages, Letter Sealing, Gift Ideas
Color: Sealing Stamp 1pc
- STAMP PATTERN - Japanese Sakura (Cherry Blossom), add an element of distinction to your envelopes or cards. It is a great idea to wow your recipient!
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our wax seal stamp is made of high quality brass head with sturdy rosewood handle. It creates intricate details and leaves a clean beautiful imprint.
- MULTIPLE USE - Perfect for wedding, baby shower, birthday party or any events. Ideal for decorating envelopes, invitations, postcards, wine packages, gift wrapping, etc.
- PRODUCT INCLUDES - 1 x Wax Seal Stamp. 1" round delicately engraved die, with 3" rosewood handle. (Wax sticks are NOT included.)
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - UNIQOOO are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
Binding: Office Product
model number: 4336845766
Part Number: 04TYJTSTMP-SAKU
Details: Why do you need a wax seal stamp?
Using a wax seal in the way to keep a letter closed, ensure it hasn't been tampered with, and confirm it was indeed written by the supposed sender.
Like many old traditions, it is pleasurable to practice, and adds a bit of personal distinction and panache to your communication.
Your wax seal makes a beautiful and personalized accent for your product packaging, wedding stationery, corporate documents and letters, certificates and scrolls, and your everyday correspondences. Ideal for embellishment of envelopes, invitations cards, wine packages, etc.
How to make wax seals?
Melt the wax.
If using a wicked stick, light the stick and give it a moment to burn. Hold the stick at about a 45 degree angle to your paper, and let the wax drip down.
If using a wickless stick or sealing wax beads, heating the sealing wax with a melting spoon. And then pour it directly onto your surface.
If using a glue gun wax, heat up your glue gun sealing wax stick in your Sealing Wax Gun (or standard low-temp glue gun) and squeeze a small circle of wax onto your surface.
Press the seal into the wax. Make sure the letter/design of your seal is right side up. Press your seal firmly into the wax, hold it there for 5-10 seconds as the wax cools and hardens, and then gently remove it. If you meet resistance when trying to pull it up, let it cool further.
Quick Tip: If you find the stamp stuck to the wax, let it rest until the wax has cooled. You should then be able to easily release your stamp from the wax. We suggest to chill your wax seal on an ice pack, or with ice.
1 inch round and delicately engraved die with 3 inch Rosewood removable handle, packed in an exquisite box.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
UNIQOOO are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches