Weekend Walls - Reclaimed Weathered Redwood - DIY Easy Peel and Stick Wood Wall Paneling (10 Sq Ft, Natural)
Brand: Weekend Walls
- 100% NATURAL REDWOOD - Time-worn boards exposed to years of sun, rain, and snow for an unmistakably authentic look. Our Natural color includes a variety of brown tone and darker grey tone colors. Variation is to be expected as this is a natural part of the product. Please contact us for specific color requests.
- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE - The reclaimed redwood pieces in your box range from 1 foot to 4 feet long. Every piece is 5 inches wide and thickness is 3/16″. This package includes 10 square feet of planks. There will be some color and length variation due to the nature of recycled wood and to ensure each installation is unique. Our support is always available for questions on sizing and installation.
- DO IT YOURSELF - A perfect DIY project! Completely change the look of your room in hours with limited tools and no mess to clean up. Simply peel and stick to apply!
- PREMIUM QUALITY - 5 inch wide real wood planks are easy to apply, cut, and drill through to hang wall decor. Paneling is durable, lightweight and as strong as the surface you apply it to.
- HAND-CRAFTED IN PORTLAND, OREGON - Our environmentally friendly wood panels are certified sustainable by both Rainforest Alliance and Forest Stewardship Council. We have great install instructions and friendly phone support to help with questions.
Details: Add the upscale, designer look of reclaimed wood paneling to your home - all by yourself in just a few hours! Our craftsmen take gorgeous weathered wood, precision mill it, and add strong adhesive strips to each panel, making it easy for you to install. The wood contains a beautiful spectrum of brown and gray tones. Each one-of-a-kind wall will have its own unique character and amazing story. These distressed wood wallcoverings can be applied directly to any existing (indoor) wall that is flat, smooth, painted, dry and clean. Create an accent wall in your living room, dining room, office, bathroom, bedroom or baby nursery. Easily update your ceiling, kitchen backsplash or fireplace surround. Get creative and customize a bed headboard or add wooden panels to your furniture, shelves and cabinets. Simply choose your look, calculate how much you need, and pick a day to install the goodness. Paneling arrives with detailed instructions and phone / email support is available. There are many ways to cut to size for any skill level, including: razor knife, jigsaw, miter saw, and chop saw. You will need a tape measure, level, carpenter's square and J-roller to apply pressure (not included). Our passion for beautiful, sustainable wood - and reclaiming as much wood as we can - inspired us to create Weekend Walls. This wood is precious, and our goal is to make sure every board finds a new life in a beautiful home - yours!
Package Dimensions: 48.5 x 5.5 x 3.5 inches