Wood Circle Disc 6 inch Diameter, 1/16 inch Thick, Birch Plywood, 5 Piece Pack of Unfinished Round Wooden Circles for Crafts by Woodpeckers
- CHOOSE QUALITY WOOD CIRCLES FOR CRAFTS – Attention crafters: Each plywood circle is cut from durable Baltic birch. Attractively grained, accurately sized, sanded smooth – your ideal wood rounds for crafts!
- TRANSFORM CIRCLE BLANKS INTO ARTWORK… – Start with this unfinished wood plaque and achieve beautiful results using stain, decoupage, sponge paint, pyrography… even markers for an easy kiddie craft! Note: this is a lightweight, 1/8” thick circle. For heavy painting, see our thicker 1/4” circles.
- …OR DISPLAY 3-D ARTWORK ON A CIRCLE BASE! – Need a round base for centerpieces, cake trays, or 3-D figures? These thin round wood blanks go with everything! For more strength, glue two wood discs together.
- PRESERVE THE PLANET, SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY – These small wooden circle cutouts are US-made, and sustainably sourced. Woodpeckers proudly supports the Arbor Day Foundation in preserving our trees and forests.
- WOOD PARTS BY CRAFTERS, FOR CRAFTERS – At Woodpeckers, crafting and building with wood is our thing. Bringing you more of the wood craft supplies you love is our fun. And seeing pics and vids of your creative creations – that’s our after-we-finish-today’s-work TREAT! Questions about your wooden discs? Please do get in touch.
Binding: Office Product
model number: wc-6-5
Part Number: wc-6-5
Details: Natural unfinished round wood circle measures: 6" wide x 6" tall x approx 1/8" thick These wooden discs are made from plywood that has a smooth surface for writing, painting and drawing or mod podge usage. While the characteristics of plywood does exist, these circles are sure to be the perfect addition to any of your crafting needs. At Woodpeckers Crafts, our goal is to help you create memories, personalized gifts and much more with our unfinished wood products.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 0.4 inches