Wood Square Dowel Rods 3/4 inch x 36 Pack of 5 Wooden Craft Sticks for Crafts and Woodworking by Woodpeckers
Color: Pack of 5
- THERE'S GOOD REASON THIS hard-to-find square dowel rod is favored by woodworking and craft enthusiasts. With a beautiful and clean wood grain, you can leave it unfinished for a natural look—or easily give it some paint or stain. And you've got a square rod that will make any wood craft possible.
- NO MORE PREP TIME- Nothing like getting right to it with smooth dowels that don't need sanding! Woodpeckers' square wooden dowels are made of hardwood birch and are pre-sanded to save you time. Double points for a straight wooden dowel rod!
- IF YOU'RE WOODWORKING, BUILDING, OR CRAFTING, this is the square dowel rod you need. With a sturdy but not too heavy thickness of 3/4”, the extra-generous 36” length gives you lots of room to create something awesome. Use it in your furniture or cabinet making, and all DIY carpentry projects.
- CHOOSE ECO-CONSCIOUS WOOD - At Woodpeckers, we make sure your wooden sticks for crafts are sustainably sourced. We're proud supporters of the Arbor Day Foundation - planting trees for the future of our planet.
- FIND EXACTLY THE SIZE YOU NEED— When you're sweating away over that spectacular project, choosing the right size wooden dowel rods makes all the difference. Visit the Woodpeckers storefront for a selection of wood dowels in every diameter or length a woodworker can possibly want— round or square.
model number: SDR-3/4x36
Part Number: SDR-3/4x36-5
Details: Crafty Square Wooden Dowels! These wooden square dowels are economical, making them great for school projects, crafting, or woodworking. Our square dowels have countless uses including: wall art, puppet sticks, candy bouquets, mask handle, stems for giant flowers as party décor, roman shades, tension rods, flag/pennant holders, ribbon wands or bubble wands. The possibilities are endless!
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 4.0 x 1.0 inches