ZINUS Wesley Metal and Wood Canopy Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation with Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Full
- RELAXED YET REFINED - This beautifully crafted, modern-industrial design features the rustic elegance and wood grain of solid wood coupled with angular metal canopy framework, striking the ultimate balance between relaxed and refined
- DURABLY ENGINEERED - A solid wood headboard and thick steel canopy framework are durably designed and made for squeak-free use
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; slats are spaced 2.7 inches apart; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs
- UNDERBED CLEARANCE SPACE - A 12 inch platform features 9.25 inches of clearance space perfect for storing odds and ends beneath the bed
- EASY ASSEMBLY - All tools, parts and instructions are expertly packed into one box for simple assembly with the help of a friend in under an hour; Worry-free 5 year warranty included. Mattress sold separately.
model number: FBMIND-72F
Part Number: FBMIND-72F
Details: Say hello to Wesley, the canopy bed made with a flawless mix of organic style and 21st century good looks. Sturdy and well refined, this tall platform bed features a thick steel canopy frame with a richly finished solid wood headboard that anchors a room with ease. And don’t be fooled, although exceptionally attractive, this no-nonsense frame is engineered with a wood slat foundation made to support and extend the life of your memory foam or spring mattress without an added box spring. All packed, shipped and ready to be flawlessly assembled, even if you don’t own a toolbox. This expertly crafted piece comes with everything you need to put it together, including all hardware and simple tools to get you from box to bedroom in less time than you’d think.
Package Dimensions: 78.7 x 25.4 x 6.3 inches